AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSnowOwlXx
Noob

xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request   xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 am

Dupe i am so sorry i ever did dupe, at the time i was already think about quiting, i really wanted to but before i could ImThatSketchy pulled all three of us out into the open, i promise with all my heart ill never, ever do it again. Computer tought me how when he first joined and then ImThatSketchy joined us, they duped so much i thought we would be exposed, i didnt like duping but when they asked me to i did. I tried moving away from them to get a fresh start but computer kept moving next to me and i couldnt seem to get away, by this time i had given up duping all together leaving i my small canvas bag inside the ender pouch we used to hide them and buried my ender pouch so i would never be tempted. ImThatSketchy showed the canvas bag i no longer used and didnt want to use since our ender pouchs are connected he could take it out. I didnt want to dupe anymore and i really just wanted a fresh start. I promise u this is the truth, i hate lieing so much and during the time i was with computer and sketchy i really just wanted to tell the truth. Plz, unban me all i want is to restart fresh. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request   xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 am

Sorry but duping is a severe offence and ruins servers to a point where it's unplayable for new players.
On this basis I am sorry to reject your appeal. There are a few options you can take.
There's an unban fee of 10$ you could opt for which covers the research into stopping such things.
You could go join a less friendly server. Or
You could change your ip and hope I don't catch you. I really wouldn't recommend this.
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
Reznu
Rune
Reznu

PostSubject: Re: xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request   xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm

I banned you and your friends..

Duping is severe offense .
Now i deleted all of your stuff , and your base.
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request   xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

dont give them ideas alloys really man
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request   xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xXSnowOwlXx Unban Request
Page 1 of 1