AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

daxm breaking locked chests

Go down 
+2
narutouzim12
Famine666
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Famine666
Bronze

daxm breaking locked chests Empty
PostSubject: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 am

Daxm was in our base at about 145 pm est breaking our locked chest with a gravity gun.. we are missing half our chests and stuff in there
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 am

Graviti gun may have to be banned ....
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:01 am

Or if we can figure out a way to have it not be able to be used by people in protected claims.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut
Mithril

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

Do u guys believe this ? I mean there is no hacks for getting into locked chests and plus THIS IS FTB , there are no hacks !
Back to top Go down
Famine666
Bronze

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:30 am

are you calling me a liar?
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:40 am

No. Agro's just angry from the server crashing and not being able to place cables. I have found a workaround, though, you can place them on snow pads. Ask me if you need any.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 am

Sorry but can you prove it was daxm?

Also try to use personal safes please where you can Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
Spe-ed
Noob

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 pm

Its 4:00 am and i was in my house and daxm killed me while i was afk
I lost everything i had can someone do something about him please
plus i have another chest missing from our house the server restarted before i could take screen shots
Back to top Go down
Agronaut
Mithril

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Famine I am calling u a lier cause u cant just acuse someone without screenshots or anything.
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm

The gravity gun and portal gun mod will have to be removed. People are griefing spawn with the gravity gun. And in the latest update, since they can pick up blocks with tile data (that means chests, furnaces, machines,etc.) you can use a gravity gun to unlock a locked chest. The gravty gun doesn't respect GP claims and I saw a person's house the other day that was griefed by someone using the gravity gun, although the house was in a GP claim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: daxm breaking locked chests   daxm breaking locked chests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

daxm breaking locked chests
Page 1 of 1