AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TP server killing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem
Iron

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Hey everyone,

There are some players called Daxm and LudvigWilliam who pretend to be friendly. Giving some startup materials etc. But then, I joined today and daxm asked to TPA. I accepted the teleport cause I thought Daxm can be trusted.
But then in a second also LudvigWilliam appears, started to somekind lazerball me. I died, TP'ed back and got killed again, and again...

I think TP killing shouldnt be allowed, it just sucks. You think you can trust someone but actually its just an act to rob you. Pls admins do something against this.

Pictures of what happened:
TP server killing Daxm110
TP server killing Daxm210
TP server killing Daxm310

So watch out for LudvigWilliam and Daxm.

Grtz,
Mayhem
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:03 am

umm if you trusted them and allowed them to teleport to you then its all on you dont just give out trust to people. the group im in i trust because ive played with them before we are stable and work together as a team. make sure ypu can trust the people before saying ok lets trust eachother and say ok i trust you came and steal stuff its not something you want to do play on your own many people are like this. and admins or mods cant really do anyhting to stop this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:35 am

Hmm... Well,Spawn killing is not allowed BUT you allowed them to tp to you. So, its technacly your fault that you allowed them to tp to you.
Back to top Go down
Mayhem
Iron

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:24 am

narutouzim12 wrote:
Hmm... Well,Spawn killing is not allowed BUT you allowed them to tp to you. So, its technacly your fault that you allowed them to tp to you.

I know, it was stupid.

Its not my intention to get them punished, but its more to warn that there are people just TP'ing just to kill and rob you. And i hope the mods will keep this a bit under control, that not everyone is going to do this.

Grtz,
Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 am

If you tp someone to you, you should be prepared to take them on or tp away. If you get killed it is partly your fault, and you should meet at spawn or another landmark, so it could be called spawn killing if they repeatedly kill you when you go back.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut
Mithril

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:30 am

lol! Mayhem always remember , Never hope that a mod will fix everything cause they never do !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TP server killing Empty
PostSubject: Re: TP server killing   TP server killing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TP server killing
Page 1 of 1