AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Empty
PostSubject: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:49 am

yes deployers and turtles still cant place we all no so dont spam that on fourms (aka ryan)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 am

No problem Smile
Deployers and turtles are not something fixable, its a mod issue as i have no plugins except essentials, basic parts and login plugin.
If its that im sure it isn't that important Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 am

Tru but its only on your server that they don't place
See my confusion here?
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:27 pm

but them we cant set up a blaze spawner and get xp using attach turtles with the xp going to brain in jars the basic set up with the blaze rods going to generators to mfes/mfus's my elaborate set up that everyone uses cant be done. sorry bou the long thing just thought of it while reading this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:12 am

Tbh the turtle killing thing imo is an exploit and is not intended for farms like that but theres no issue with the old hit to death Smile or harming potions.
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 am

Deployers work on a FEW things like lava buckets and water buckets and some other things
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 am

Are you sure that it's not a problem with nocheat plus? When I created a loop on a turtle for it to try placing something, my chat got spammed with messages saying that [ComputerCraft] failed NoSwing.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 am

Brav get on:( we misses you:(
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 am

but its not fun that way alloys and its not a exploit when everyone does it. Its also good if we could have a public XP farm
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:18 am

And Sorry everyone on my team I have school project Ire been working on will yet on as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED!   CABLES AND PIPES NOW CAN BE PLACED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1