AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuckloader Attack

Go down 
+2
Agronaut
Mayhem
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayhem
Iron

Chuckloader Attack  Empty
PostSubject: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 am

Dear Alloyplayers and admins,

I was just a bit looking around when i suddenly found a few hundred chunckloaders randomly placed. It looks like someone is trying to lagg the server this way.
Pic:
Chuckloader Attack  Laggs10

I'm taking them for now to reduce lagg, and I will leave one for the admins to check who placed them.

Grtz,
Mayhem
Back to top Go down
Mayhem
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:00 am

I am done picking them up, it took a while...

In total there were 267 ChunckLoaders place. I left one for the admins, for the position pls contact me.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut
Mithril

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 am

Dude , once again "D.o y.o.u t.h.i.n.k t.h.e.y c.a.r.e"
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 am

. Chunk loaders are disabled so it wouldn't cause lag but good job removing them and finding them Smile.i don't think there's log block though and Agronaut WE DO CARE.Smile
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 pm

man looking at picture gavity suite already man narutou how are we doin ill try to get on today stupid school projects oh well but you mayhem are doing good so far in this new world making the A team look not so good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 am

Scott. Can you PM me the coords of our base? I left and forgot to set home or make a waypoint.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:21 am

Me jef and Ryan have full quantum 0.0 you guys just haven't been on. I also have a gravity suit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am

Yep i disabled chunk loaders because i knew this would happen, glad it had no effect Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:19 am

Will chunk loaders be enabled soon?
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:25 pm

man ima need to get on i finished my shool project today so i can hopefully get on today. it all depends but i think i have to meet with my psychologist today well hopefuly i can get on work on wuantuum then gravity suit all while doing more thaumcraft well ill see about getting on
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 am

I cannot enable chunkloaders without upgrading, i cannot upgrade without money, i have minimal money and no donations. Im struggling to pay for this server as it is.
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 pm

man a donator i would be if i had a payal and had money or even had a credit card. im only a freshman in highschool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuckloader Attack    Chuckloader Attack  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuckloader Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlloysRS Forum :: Server support :: FTB Mindcrack Support-
Jump to: