AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned Aknight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bravech
Bandos

Banned Aknight Empty
PostSubject: Banned Aknight   Banned Aknight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 am

When I tried to log on to the vanilla minecraft server, it said "Why did you ban aknight? Tell on forums." I saw that he was logged on to dynmap and said that he was banned. I tried doing /unban aknight I lagged and I accidentally said /ban aknight. I didn't try to ban him and was trying to help him. Next time I will try to slow down my typing and make sure that I check what I am going to say before I hit enter. I promise not to do anything like this again. Please unban me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Banned Aknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Aknight   Banned Aknight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 am

I figured you would say something of the sort, just remember i know every block that has been changed and every command typed thanks to the server log.
I will be watching...
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
Bravech
Bandos

Banned Aknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Aknight   Banned Aknight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 am

Am I unbanned? I tried to join and it said I was still banned.
Back to top Go down
Reznu
Rune
Reznu

Banned Aknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Aknight   Banned Aknight Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Bravech , you banned aktheknight and it clearly said "bravech has banned aktheknight" you saw it and you said "lol" i am gonna lock the topic , but if alloys chooses to unban he will unban you.

-Closing topic..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned Aknight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned Aknight   Banned Aknight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned Aknight
Page 1 of 1