AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got Griefed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:57 am

My Team got griefed and we know its Redemption(may not be spelled correctly) and His Friend Rex. On Chat They Told Us they were going to grief us 2/27/13 7-9PM EST. Bravech told me That Alloys have the chat recorded. Can You Send Us a Copy Of the Chat Log so i can use it and find the chat where he said it and use it as Proof to get him and his friend Banned?
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am

yep heres theforcesog admitting it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Proof   Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:09 am

Forces Proof:
Got Griefed  2013-011
Got Griefed  2013-011
Got Griefed  2013-012
Back to top Go down
tanouche
Noob

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:13 am

Seems legit
Back to top Go down
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:24 am

Erm... That was in a different context, I killed your team member "Ryan" and as I was exploring, I seen this chest in the middle of a wasteland, so, obviously, I grabbed the electric engines that were in it. Later on, I asked if you want your stuff back since we wanted to make peace. Naruto said, no you can throw them in lava.

Anyways, if you really want those electric engines, you can have them, no problem. But in minecraft you keep telling me to keep them... Question
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:27 am

You killed him while he was opening the chest. then took everything out
Back to top Go down
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 am

narutouzim12 wrote:
You killed him while he was opening the chest. then took everything out
Yes, exactly. You had no protection around the chest, there are no rules about grifeing unprotected land... I'm failing to see your point.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

i never siad keep them we kept asking u to give them back. i siad throw the ender chest in lava to get rid of the color code.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 am

Got Griefed  2013-013 greifing is allowed at ALL you keep using the same excuse over and over "i thought it was abandoned" or "grefing isn't Allowed?" Well Quit using the same excuse like yesterday
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:41 am

Got Griefed  2013-014 Also u admited grefing.
Back to top Go down
tanouche
Noob

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:43 am

Yeah
i c now
Back to top Go down
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:51 am

Cool beans. You just keep em coming. I'll wait for an admin to take a look at this.
Back to top Go down
AKTheKnight
Admin
AKTheKnight

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:32 am

RIGHT TheForcesOG i am banning your for 1 week due to GRIEFING and admitting it as can be seen. IF narutouzim12 and scotthekiller think you should not be banned they can post here.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AKTheKnight
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:41 am

AKTheKnight wrote:
RIGHT TheForcesOG i am banning your for 1 week due to GRIEFING and admitting it as can be seen. IF narutouzim12 and scotthekiller think you should not be banned they can post here.

What? Can I please get an explanation why? I just took something in the middle of a UNPROTECTED desert area right near spawn! I really like this server, I asked if they wanted their things back. They said no. Crying or Very sad

I can give thier electric engines back! I ASKED THEM! they said no. Question
Back to top Go down
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 am

narutouzim12 wrote:
Got Griefed  2013-013 greifing is allowed at ALL you keep using the same excuse over and over "i thought it was abandoned" or "grefing isn't Allowed?" Well Quit using the same excuse like yesterday

I didn't say yes to grieving them, NO one would say that. I was just wanting this whole issue to stop because we were moving and we had alot of things to do. Please don't do this, I didn't grief. Even bravch said, it's not griefing if it's unprotected land...
Back to top Go down
AKTheKnight
Admin
AKTheKnight

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:33 am

hmmmmmm. OK ALLOYS I NEED YOU.

TOPIC LOCKED UNTIL ALLOYS REVIEWS IT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AKTheKnight
Sponsored content

Got Griefed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got Griefed    Got Griefed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got Griefed
Page 1 of 1