AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got betrayed, and grifed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheForcesOG
Bronze

Got betrayed, and grifed. Empty
PostSubject: Got betrayed, and grifed.   Got betrayed, and grifed. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

Hi, Im TheForcesOG

I recently got griefed by this person called, Retribution , he was my friend. But he got mad at me, and he destroyed my home, tried killing me, then stole most valuables.

Here are screenshots.

I made an imgur album highlighting what this screenshot is, and why it is important.

imgur.com/a/qlDW3#0

He says, that he is taking his stuff, but not only does he take his stuff, but he takes everything me and my friends worked for. Now, If he just told me he wanted to move out, then I would have helped him, he was my friend. But he simply started taking everything!

If you can please get him to return our stuff back, that would be appreciated. You can take any other actions if necessary, I don't want to be involved with him again.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AKTheKnight
Admin
AKTheKnight

PostSubject: Re: Got betrayed, and grifed.   Got betrayed, and grifed. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:10 am

Ok well im not sure what we do about that. normally if you decide to team with somone and they take ure stuff it isnt stealing.

ALLOYS what do you say?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AKTheKnight
AKTheKnight
Admin
AKTheKnight

PostSubject: Re: Got betrayed, and grifed.   Got betrayed, and grifed. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 am

Ok well im not sure what we do about that. normally if you decide to team with somone and they take ure stuff it isnt stealing.

ALLOYS what do you say?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AKTheKnight
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got betrayed, and grifed.   Got betrayed, and grifed. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 am

As quoted in the rules if you team with someone you take on the risk so its not breaking any rules.
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got betrayed, and grifed.   Got betrayed, and grifed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got betrayed, and grifed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlloysRS Forum :: Server support :: FTB Mindcrack Support-
Jump to: