AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scotthekillers mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

scotthekillers mod application Empty
PostSubject: scotthekillers mod application   scotthekillers mod application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

1.i have been playing minecraft fro about 3-4 years.
2.i have been a mod for a few weeks on another server that was closed and never came back up.
3.im 14 years old.
4.i live in cincinnatti Ohio.
5.depends on day but ussually on for atleast 4-5 hours.gmt- 04:00 usually on around 4 until 8 or so.
6.male.
7.about a month or 2 ago. around the time of february 2.
8.i think i am a nice person and helpful.I did also have the idea for more mods on the server and Akatheknight just passed on a comment i made. i think i would be a good mod because im helpful and find it fun and a good thing to do to help. as a mod it would make it so i can help instead of not being able to help people that may need it but everyone not in the group im in is far away. being a mod would enable me to help out the people who need help.

Last edited by scotthekiller on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
AKTheKnight
Admin
AKTheKnight

scotthekillers mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: scotthekillers mod application   scotthekillers mod application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 am

I would support this. when i have seen you on the server you have always been kind and friendly.

SUPPORTED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/AKTheKnight

scotthekillers mod application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlloysRS Forum :: Server support :: FTB Mindcrack Support-
Jump to: