AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Cheat Plus and Mods

Go down 
+3
scotthekiller
ryanfed
Bravech
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bravech
Bandos

No Cheat Plus and Mods Empty
PostSubject: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:27 am

No Cheat Plus is preventing mods such as [ComputerCraft] and [RedPower] from breaking or placing blocks. Turtles don't swing their arm when they place something, so No Cheat Plus is preventing them from placing things. I tried exempting ]ComputerCraft], but it just said player not online. Is there a way to fix this?
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 am

that plugin is crap sorry but it is it wont even let deployers work or blockbrakers
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Yeah. There are no hacked clients that I know of for FTB ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:13 pm

He could try opping [ComputerCraft] and [RedPower].
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:32 am

if he bothers 2 do it ... he said he'd fix fire on obsidean a week ago
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:05 pm

lol i think he is lazy or working on something else. maybe instead of him doing that video he put up yesterday he could have done some fixes on the ftb server
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
Agronaut
Mithril

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Server is off.
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 am

probly forgot 2 pay
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 am

He IS going to a university, and probably has school work. Ak's off for a week, so there would be no person to work on the server, besides me, and I can't do anything outside server commands. Even reznu can't he is incharge of the bukkit server.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:42 am

Guys, Wait for the weekend. Alloys is in college. He has to do school work. He cant be on 24/7 to fix problems. Also its all bravech i cant do anything. only have reguler player perms.
Back to top Go down
Reznu
Rune
Reznu

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:46 am

It's true i am incharge of bukkit server , I would help you guys on FTB but i'm busy on bukkit. No
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:53 am

Idk if im still the ftb mod anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:23 am

well ur not on verry much anymore so idk
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 am

Lol, I've been busy. haven't have time to play. have these weird tests -.-
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 am

I THINK I know what plugin is causing people not to be able to place pipes. It's called EssentialsAntiBuild. I looked into it, and by default only ops can bypass it. Looks like alloys forgot to add some blocks to it. And NoCheatPlus is causing mods like RedPower and ComputerCraft not to be able to place or break blocks. If alloys gave me access to the server files, I think I would be able to fix most of the problems on it.
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

when are you gnna be on more narutou lol just asking dont want to leave you out an any big things we accomplish. i started thaumcraft im on tier 2 about finishing up the thaumaturges robes and ill be on tier 2. sket (someone not in our group) has full quantuum and gravichestplate along with extra iridium plates. if we can get to the end and get sheldonite ore we can get iridium so one of us should work on that. pretty much we are unaccomplished andwe need to get to work. why hasnt tannouche been on or elie.
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 2:48 am

I think they want to get back to the point they were at when the map reset. All the more reason why we should hurry up.
Back to top Go down
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 am

yeah ill do thaumcraft so we can do stuff with that we need to get to the end so we can get sheldonite like sket and theb get other stuff maybe sket can take us to the end portal or maybe even make a trade for some iridium plates. we just need to get to work. me you demi and ryan are the active ones so its up to us
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:04 am

I'm thinking of improving ryan's sorting system by removing all the barrels and replacing them with a touchscreen. We would be able to maintain the building size while also storing more items.
Back to top Go down
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:28 am

I Think Tan and Elie Quit... Idk. Sorry,i havent been on as much but having quantuim this early is crazy -.- Were Barly set up with even a quarry or the machines we need.
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 am

brav we keep geting grefed with gravity gun
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:17 am

so we mit aswell restart
Back to top Go down
ryanfed
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 am

spawn grefed aswell
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 am

We got griefed with someone using a gravity gun... We lost all our items in the sorting system. The only items we have are from that quarry. I do have 2 stacks of sheldonite and a surprise though Very Happy Alloys should really fix this or give me the ability to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Agronaut
Mithril

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 pm

Guys when i got on , my house got exploded , griefed and MASSIVE HOLES IN THE GROUND , even my bees got destroyed . D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Cheat Plus and Mods   No Cheat Plus and Mods Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Cheat Plus and Mods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next