AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Empty
PostSubject: PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!   PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:13 am

TO BE EDITED

Hello there guys im making a new PVP minigame that hopefully admin will allow us to play, i've not decorated it yet so give me some ideas
Basically the game is called PV Plinko, if you don't know what plinko is, it is where you drop something and it bounces of many other things to land in a random slot, this game, think of it as looking at that from overhead. You have to run across the pillars and try to get to the other side without being knocked off and then break the leaf blocks, my inspiration for this was Rixiots Nail PVP Game. I also need testers so if you can let me know!

Rules:

Each Class can only be chose by one person, Players may agree on which class they will use before the game OR they may use a randomiser which will choose their class.

Each Gamemode is a 5 v 5 Match. The match lobby will (hopefully) be announced each hour.

Each Team has a base with pistons preventing the other team entering, they may trade, use potions (no splash potions inside the base) and defend with a bow through the windows.

No spawn killing - To prevent this a ladder from the base to the roof allows them to run down onto the battlefield without having to walk through a 1x2 area.

Items will be removed from your inventory before and given back after the game.

When players are killed they will not drops their items.

Splash potions can be used only on the playing field.

Potion effects on the Tank Class and Scout Class will last the whole game, drinking a Swiftness potion will not counteract the slowness however a splash slowness potion can be used on the scout.

(Possible rule) There will be an official leaderboard for best scoring team overall (meaning out of total games played) and the players with most kills. Both teams will be ranked and the Top 3 players. Hopefully admin can do this to show on a monitor!

(Possible rule) Each Game will have a Key player awarded at the end which would award them with an item such as a diamond.

Gamemodes:

Team Deathmatch - First to X kills wins. Kills amount required ranges from 10-100 dependent on player amount.

Positives: No spawn killing, Plenty of range areas,

Classes:

Tank Role - Full Diamond Armour, Slowness potion effect for the full game duration, Head Bash Knockback II.

Soldier Role - Full Chain Armour, Swiftness Potion, Diamond Sword Sharpness I. (Will Remove Sharpness)

Ranger - Full Leather Armour, Bow Punch II.

Mage - Splash Potions - Harming, Regen, Health, Slowness, Full Gold Armour, Special weapon - Sign with Knockback II enchantment.

Defender - Full Iron Armour, Iron Sword Knockback II.

Scout - Full Leather Armour, Swiftness Potion II, Stone Sword.
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
scotthekiller
Bandos
scotthekiller

PostSubject: Re: PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!   PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:05 am

sounds like it wll be a great minigame and will help test out i needed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/55soccermaster?feature=mhee
narutouzim12
Obsidian
narutouzim12

PostSubject: Re: PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!   PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:44 am

I WANNNAAAA PLAYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Bravech
Bandos

PostSubject: Re: PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!   PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:45 am

Wow... I remember when you were working on it in tekkit. You made a video about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!   PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvPlinko - My Hand Built Minigame - FINALLY DONE!
Page 1 of 1