AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Welcome to the AlloysRS forums. Register or login to post messages
AlloysRS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AlloysRS Forum

This is the forum for support, suggestions and general talk about Alloy's MC Servers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redoing My Introduction thing :p

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gummi2507
Noob

Redoing My Introduction thing :p Empty
PostSubject: Redoing My Introduction thing :p   Redoing My Introduction thing :p Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:44 am

Hello there, My name is Gummi, or in game "Gummi2507". I'm an admin on Alloys server, and will be found on the server often. I am a personal friend of Alloys, so this means that I can be trusted to do my best to help at any time I'm on. If you ever need help or have any queries, you can ask me, and I will do my best, although I'm still a noob to public servers, so I may not be the most helpful. I like to think I'm a fun guy, and I enjoy playing with the different people that come onto the server. The reason I'm redoing this intro is because my original one was very short and didn't really explain much about myself or what I do. So to sum it up, I am the useless guy that knows nothing, but trys his hardest. :p <3

I also like pizza.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Redoing My Introduction thing :p   Redoing My Introduction thing :p Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://alloysrs.forumotion.co.uk
Reznu
Rune
Reznu

PostSubject: Re: Redoing My Introduction thing :p   Redoing My Introduction thing :p Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Useless guy? Nah! your my best gummi friend :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redoing My Introduction thing :p   Redoing My Introduction thing :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redoing My Introduction thing :p
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AlloysRS Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: